Pick Your Own Blueberries at the Blueberry Hill Inn
Beginning July 30th
Please check our Facebook page for conditions or updates before traveling. We will not be open in rainy or stormy weather.
Each year for more than 40 years we have welcomed folks to pick and give us 1/2 your pick -one for you and one for us. This year, in order to follow COVID guidelines set by the state of Vermont and keep both you and us safe, we’ll be offering a more traditional ‘pick your own’ experience.
- Our blueberries are organic, though not certified organic.
- We will ask you to sign in for purposes of contact tracing. We will provide hand sanitizer too.
- PYO berries are sold by the quart-$7. You may bring your own containers but we ask that you measure your berries using the containers we provide. We will have containers you can pick into and take home.
- We prefer cash or check but you can also use your Venmo app to pay. This is a self-service check out so exact change is required.
- State guidelines say strictly no grazing this year! Children should stay with your group and not roam if others are around.
- We prefer you to wear a mask when picking but will not require it. (This helps to stop nibbling too.)
- If there are a lot of pickers and not room to allow for social distancing please limit your stay to 1 hour.
- Feel free to bring a picnic to enjoy on the grounds, away from the berries.
- Bathrooms are across the road in the Outdoor Center. Masks are required inside the building.
- Please remove all your trash.
- If all goes well we may open another day as berries ripen.
Thank you for your continued support!